Security is one of the prime reasons why homeowners and tenants choose to stay on our secure residential estate. On the White River Country Estate we pride ourselves striving to ensure we have a comprehensive security protocols & systems installed
Our excellent security record is testament to this.
We believe that security is a partnership between the homeowners, tenants and the Home Owners Association. Our slogan remains “Security starts at home” and we encourage homeowners to attend to basic security principles at home and thus compliment those that the Estate offers as a whole.
The security provided on our estate includes:
• On-site Security Control Room which is manned 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
• A security team which is on duty 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
• Perimeter Security & oversee all estate vehicle, motorbike and foot patrol services
• Electronic biometric access control at our entrances
• Early-Warning-Thermal cameras and video analytics along our entire perimeter
• House alarm monitoring & response service
Our active Home Owners Association and relevant security committee constantly review present security measures and protocols, mindful that constant vigilance and upgrading to existing infrastructure is required to ensure our continued harmonious and safe estate living experience.